My experience during Ramadan

 


In a year, there must be one month that Muslims are waiting for, which is the month of Ramadan. The month of Ramadan is a month full of blessings. Muslims learn to control their appetite, drink and so on. In this month, Muslims also establish tarawih prayers. This year I fasted at KKTM Lenggong. This was my first fast away from my family. A new thing but I have to adapt. The first night of Ramadan, the students went to the surau to perform tarawih prayers. The first day of fasting went smoothly. Classes are conducted online to complete unprepared reports. That is the situation every day until the 7th Ramadan. What is most interesting while fasting here is buying food at the kiosk provided by the college. There are various types of delicious food. But for sure you all must buy coffee or chocolate ice blended there. Premium taste at a cheap price. Well worth it guys. Apart from that, on every Tuesday and Thursday, the college has provided public transport, bus for students to take to the Ramadan bazaar in Pekan Lenggong .

Students are asked to gather before the bus leaves at 4.30 p.m. Yesterday me and my friend  break our fast at the surau. Food is also provided for those who have the opportunity to go to the surau. We break our fast with the other students. When break fast we can get to know each other and strengthen our friendship. That is all my experience in the fasting month. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's inside my mind today?

EEP 14TH SESSION