3rd week submission dialogue

 

Situation 3

 


speaker A - Ainul (customer)
you need to telephone a flower shop and order some flowers for your parent's anniversary. They love red roses  and white lilies.You want the flowers to be delivered to their house tomorrow.


speaker B - Nabilah ( florist )
You work at Blooming Wonderful, the flower shop. This week, red roses are out of stock but white lilies and other flowers are still available.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ainul (customer): Hi, is this a Blooming Wonderful flower shop? Nabilah (florist): Hi, yes it is. May I help you? Ainul (customer): I am looking for a flowers bouquet for my parent's anniversary. Nabilah (florist): What kind of bouquets do your parents like? Ainul (customer): Please show me how many varieties are available in your shop Nabilah (florist): There are three main sets of bouquets that are popular among buyers. May I know how much is your budget? Ainul (customer): My budget is between RM100 to RM200 Nabilah (florist): Then, I would suggest you set B. It will include any two types of flowers with chocolates and notes. You may choose any flowers that you like. Ainul (customer): Great! I would like to have them with red roses and white lilies. Nabilah (florist): It was a great combination of flowers. Your parents must have great taste! Unfortunately, red roses have just been out of stock. Would you mind changing the other flowers? Ainul (customer): Oh no! I would like to please them with their favorite ones. Nabilah (florist): I am so sorry about that, but there are other flowers that bring the same meaning as red roses. I think it would be great flowers for your parents Ainul (customer): What type of flower is that? Nabilah (florist): This flower is the most similar counterpart to roses. It is called the Carnations flower. It looks romantic when presented in a bouquet Ainul (customer): Sounds good. Let's proceed with that flowers. Nabilah (florist): Great! Would you like the bouquet to be delivered or picked up at the shop? Ainul (customer): Deliver, please Nabilah (florist): Sure, may I know your address and date that you want me to deliver it? Ainul (customer): I want it to be delivered tomorrow. The address is No.41 Jalan Telawi Bangsar Baru, Kuala Lumpur. Nabilah (florist): Okay! What would you like to write for the notes? Ainul (customer): Okay, can you write this, "because, of you both, the world knows that truth and love exist. Keep these beliefs alive and cherish one another. Happy anniversary mom and dad! " Nabilah (florist): Noted. Is there anything would you like to add? Ainul (customer): That's okay. How much does it cost and won't you give me a discount? Nabilah (florist): Yes sure, there are 30% discount for set B this month. The total price is RM150 including delivery. We will be delivered it as the payment has been done. Ainul (customer): Good, later chat me on Whatsapp your account number. Thank you Nabilah (florist): Alright, you are welcome!

Comments

  1. good job,if the dialogue doesnt reach to minutes add more k

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's inside my mind today?

EEP 14TH SESSION