Hari Raya Holiday!

 

I can't wait to go home to celebrate Aidilfitri. This time I will not go home with my parents but instead go home by bus with two more of my friends. The superiors have approved the students to go home starting 28th April at 5pm. Unfortunately, I have bought ticket on 29th April. Most of my friend, lived around here so their parents will take they home right after the class ended.  A little bit sad left alone but thankful to be able to go home after a few months of staying in college.

I will start packing two days before the return date to make sure nothing is left behind. I only bring home
 important things because I don't want to run into time by carrying a lot of bags that can cause me miss 
the bus. I think it will take about 5 hours from Kuala Kangsar to Kelantan. For your information, i lived in
 Terengganu but luckless all tickets to Terengganu sold very quickly. So my parents have to come to Kelantan 
to fetch me. My parents said as long as I arrived safely at Kelantan is quite a relief for them. 
That's all from me for this time, bye and have a nice day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's inside my mind today?

EEP 14TH SESSION