EEP 10TH SESSION

 "Learn as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow."-Mahatma Gandhi


I have options and freedom to choose what I want to do next in life, probably more now than ever. It may be time to volunteer or intern in the industry. So here my plan after graduating from college. Upon completion of semester ,  I will go for internship at any suitable company. An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. I am thinking of wanting to apply at a pharmaceutical company like Pharmaniaga or Kotra Pharma (M) Sdn.Bhd. Why I choose this company for internship? It is because this company offer job experience. I can gain valuable exposure to how a business in my chosen fields runs, take part in meetings and perform assigned tasks in a real-world setting. Working as an intern in those company may allow me to meet a potential mentor naturally and establish a relationship that helps guide my career path. 



After finished my internship, I would like continuing studies for a degree in pharmacy and Master. It may take more than 4 years but it’s my dream to become a pharmacy. Applying for financial assistance to set up a pharmacy in Terengganu so that I be able to facilitate the community to obtain medicine for community. One day, it will become true.💓💓💓


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's inside my mind today?

EEP 14TH SESSION