Me, my partner and my blog

Hi guys!

Do you still remember me?πŸ‘€ I’m here this time to tell you a story about what I am doing last week during my EEP class. Sir Zakri introduces to us about the "Telephone Conversation Role Play”. The task required two students to cooperate together and create a dialogue based on the situation given. The due date is on the next day at 10 a.m. This time the class only took 23 minutes. The class ended after all of the students opening their camera for the attendance. I saw everyone showing their best behavior towards the session on that day.

 

Now, let's talk about my dialogue task partner. At first, I do not know who I want to do task with but suddenly I think of this one girl who are very sweet hihihiihi. Her name was Nabilah bt Mohd Yusri and I called her as BellaπŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’“ btw she is my roommate. I check the document sent by lecturer and knowing that we get situation 3. It's about a lovely customer who order some flowers for her/his parents’ anniversary. I decide to take the role of speaker A which means a customer and bella as a florist for speaker B. Bella and I smiling to each other because this situation is quite fun and interesting to write. We're both laughing when preparing the dialogue. When surfing the internet, we found a website that provide us a random address. Both of us agreed to use that for our dialogue. I feel bless to have Bella as my partner because she is very good in communicate and grammar. Every time I write in the wrong grammar, she corrects my sentence. I kept improving myself day by day

I think that's all for today and I hope all of you never get tired of reading my writing ( broken english be like)πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

GUYSSSSSS THIS IS BELLAπŸ‘‡ SHE IS VERYY PRETTYπŸ‘»πŸ˜






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's inside my mind today?

EEP 14TH SESSION